Jutta Kleinschmidt: "Success is to have a goal and to achieve it!"
The trained physicist is on of the most successful ladies in global motorsport. She is the first and so far the only woman who has ever taken outright victory in the most difficult and longest rally of the world, the Dakar Rally.
In her lectures, Jutta Kleinschmidt motivates her audience to trust themselves and the team and to enter risks to succeed. In her lively and capturing style, she tells how she managed to succeed in a man’s world with plenty of effort, stamina, ambition, creativity and courage.
The public gets an inside view of how Jutta Kleinschmidt always motivates herself and her team for new challenges and how setbacks have positive impacts as well. She uses her experience gained in borderline situations.
The extremes are her passion: Since 2004, Jutta Kleinschmidt has a licence as a helicopter pilot. She is also fascinated by sports biking: In 2003, she crossed the Alps on her bicycle and in 2004, she contested the Race Across America cycle competition and the Ötztal Marathon.
She offers new approaches and inspirations to her public for both personal and professional aspects of life. Jutta Kleinschmidt has many years of experience as a speaker.
Profit from practical examples for your daily business and use Jutta
Kleinschmidt’s experience to achieve your own goals!
• "Challenges - the foundation stone of success"
• "Passion to Perform"
• "The adventure of desert rallying - an entertaining look behind the scenes"
• "Winning the most difficult rally in the world - how to succeed"
• "Dakar Rally - what have top sport and business got in common?"
• "Win and defeat - how to motivate my team and myself?
• "You achieve what you really want - success through mental strength"
• "Successful acquisition of sponsors - what matters?"
• "Technical aspects of cross-country rallying - requirements for men and machines"
• "Navigation in rallying - the right direction to the finish"